1st and 2nd Grade Teacher
Kari grew up in Carleton, Michigan, and that is where her family still lives. She married her husband, Michael, in September of 2019 and moved to Dallas in October of 2019. They have an adorable mini goldendoodle named Addison whom they love! In her free time, Kari enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing the piano and singing, playing sports (especially basketball), traveling with her husband, being outdoors, and relaxing in the sun.
An interesting fact about Kari is that she has a twin brother! She has also recorded a few CDs of her own music for her family.
- Associates in Applied Science- Monroe County Community College- 2009
- B.S. in Education – Martin Luther College – 2012
- Master’s in Education/Special Education- Martin Luther College- 2018
- Westside Christian School, Middleton, WI- student taught, Fall of 2011
- GFW Elementary School, Gibbon, MN- student taught, Spring of 2012
- Abiding Word Lutheran School, Houston, TX- 2012 to 2019
- Calvary Lutheran School, Dallas, TX- present
Favorite Bible Verse:
Romans 1:16,17 – “I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: ‘The righteous will live by faith’.”